RRB Group D Exam 2018- Here are some important tips and tricks to score well
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has begun with the conduction of RRB Group D Exam 2018 on October 29, 2018. The examinations will be conducted till December 17, 2018. The board released the admit cards for the same on October 22, 2018. All the candidates can download the admit cards from the regional websites of RRB. All the candidates who will be appearing for the CEN 02/2018 (Level 1 posts or Group D as per 7th CPC) Computer Based Test (CBT) can check all the details at rrbald.gov.in
Here are a few tips to remember while practising:
1. Remember you are practising to crack only CBT or Computer Based Test. Therefore, keep your focus clear, crisp, and focused
2. Learn from your mistakes each time you attempt a mock test
3. Try to avoid same the mistakes and try to understand by viewing the method or explanation for the correct answer.
4. ‘The more the merrier’, a quote apt in every stage of life, but mostly during exam-time. The more you practice the less are the chances that you will make a mistake in the actual RRB Group D 2018 exam.
5. Avoid stress while practising. It is necessary to practice but it is also necessary not to practice too much. If practising is causing you stress, then try to move back to learning and switch to another subject.
About India Railways:
- One of the world’s largest railway networks, the Indian Railways, was first introduced in the year 1853. It has always been an integral part of lives across the country. Railways were first introduced to India in the year 1853 from Bombay to Thane.
- By the year 1951, the different systems of the railways were nationalised as one unit, which became the Indian Railways.
- In the year 2003, the Indian Railways was featured in the Guinness Book of World Records for offering the steepest rise in altitude in the space of 96 kilometres.